Monday, December 9, 2013

Custom Short Sleeve T-Shirts Wholesale Price,

The website is simple and clean easy to navigate. The homepage has a slideshow of some of the tees on offer. Of course if you are the impatient sort you might not know that it’s a slideshow because there don’t seem to be any navigation/control buttons. The slides can be clicked and just in case you couldn’t figure it out there is text to tell you. I’m not being sarcastic here. This is a good idea.



This tee arrived in the mail a few weeks back. It’s a light black poly-cotton tee. It’s very soft in a way that 100% cotton rarely is. The screen-print is also ultra soft. There is quite a bit of white ink on the black tee as you can see but it is a perfect print: the white is vivid and the black isn’t fading through. Here is what they have to say about the printing process:

I’m not sure I agree that it has a vintage look but perhaps some of the other tees in the store do. Their heather tees (which are a different blend) probably do.



Custom Short Sleeve ,The artwork appears to me to be a vague silhouette of Jesus Christ on the cross. The large circle could be a representation of Earth but perhaps I am reading too much into it. To the bottom right there is the text “To each his own” in a simple handwriting font.



OK, not being a religious person, this is not something that I would wear. It might start conversations that I don’t really want to have. But I do like the style. Perhaps there is a different message in there that I am missing but if I am missing it and seeing Jesus on a cross, so will other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment