Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Show Some Of My Own Style Of T-Shirt, I Love Them!!!

Today, we do not say what the design sense to look at my own favorite t-shirt, maybe you will find creative Oh!

1

     This piece looks very simple, there is no, I like the trend, like simple

2

     Needless to say this is the time to prepare for Halloween, look good?

3

                     One Piece, I'm like a cartoon, Luffy cool

4
          I believe that the concert is my best companion, I love music

5
             Or Luffy Oh, no way, I want my love to stay with me !!!

6
                    Haha, see its face it is not that cool !!!

7
            Guess, this dress on the anime character was which it???

8
                  Is not that very cute,I like not the same!!!

9

   Ha ha ha, this mention, I was prepared for this year's Halloween.


I like them, so I put them to stay with me, and they are my favorite, I do not want my favorite person or thing away from me! ! !

My friend said:http://www.hicustom.com also like this,can design ourself love

No comments:

Post a Comment